Non-local movie screened@Prarthana OAT

Finally, the Prarthana drive-in OAT has decided to screen a non-local dialect movie. And what a way 2 begin, Lage Raho Munnabhai, the biggest blockbuster of 2006. Not sure what lightning struck them did they decide to screen a Hindi movie, was it finance problems or did they stumble upon my previous blog on this OAT?

Whatever it maybe, I'm pleased 2 hear this news & pray this is not a one-off case scenario, although I'm pretty sure this could be a trial run to figure out the returns and other financial gains if they intend to screen English/Hindi blockbusters on the same day as the multiplexes.

lage raho Prarthana.......cheers!
Update: as xpected, the movie ran only for a week and I managed to see it in nic of time yestday. From today (18/10/06), Thimiru being screened.

Comments

Mysorean said…
Hi,

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I did drop into Prarthana yesterday to watch "Vallavan". Just hated the movie and the theatre too.

Nothing great about the theatre I thought. The mosquitoes and the crowd were all suckers!

And there is not a good snacks counter! That one also sucks!

Popular posts from this blog

One, Two, Three_, Comedy Riot!

Encounter with a baby Python in my garden